Here is Parker "helping" with the laundry
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Parker
Parker has entered the terrible two's, who said they actually have to be 2? He is driving us crazy from climbing into the kitchen sink to play with dirty dishes, to taking off his diaper during nap time and flinging its contents all over. He is probably our busiest yet, or maybe I just have more distractions. Lucky for him he is so stinkin cute or we would ship him to Grandma's. Here are some pictures that I took of him recently. The first picture he was crying and throwing a tantrum because I put his favorite blankie in the wash, I left him in the laundry room to pout alone and this is what I came back to. . .

Here is Parker "helping" with the laundry
Here is Parker "helping" with the laundry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment