Hi Shelly, just found your blog through someone else's...I don't remember who now. :-) Anyway, just wanted to say that your pics are so great. Who took them? We really need to get some updated ones!
Justin and I have been married for 9 years. Since then we have added 4 kids to the mix. I am fortunate enough to be a stay at home mom and love it (most days).
7 comments:
Hi Shelly, just found your blog through someone else's...I don't remember who now. :-) Anyway, just wanted to say that your pics are so great. Who took them? We really need to get some updated ones!
Cute pictures. I love the second one. Everyone is looking, but it looks like you are holding your son there as he is trying to get away. LOL
The pics are great. Whop took them I need to get ours done.
Oh my gosh!!! What gorgeous pictures! Your family is adorable! Man, who took the photos? They did an amazing job!
What a great-looking family! Can you believe there are 6 of you?
Cute pictures! Well, and of course a very cute family!
Post a Comment